America's Mountain

America's Mountain
This is what I see every morning on my way to work!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Anniversary Update

August 10, 2011 is our 43rd anniversary! I put together this video to celebrate. I realized as I was doing it that we don't have any digital photos from the 80s or 90s! That was between slides and the beginning of digital prints. I guess I'll be starting a project to do some photo scanning! So the photos jump from 1979 just after Drew was born to 2000 - when Drew got married!
The song I used for this is "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's. It's been called one of the best modern day love songs around. I thought it would make a good background. As you see at the end, Susan is improving and she started Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on August 1st. We are hoping for improved healing of damaged nerves from that therapy. Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment